Thursday, June 30, 2011

At Last, a Video About a Rug Company


Well, our rug video is finally completed and up on youtube! We are working on other versions of videos using the same footage, so I still have work to do. 


After sending the finished video to the company, we got this back from them,  by email:

"Greetings from Ugapur.  I have shown your video to everyone that is in the video and people in the company.  They all are proud of your work - and now their work.  It is very uplifting.  I have given everyone in the video a dvd of it so they can show it to their family and loved ones.  You can't imagine how empowered they feel with your work.   They have changed so many people lives now with their work. "

This is probably the best kind of compliment I could want from my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment